Sunday, October 24, 2010

Do You Wear Socks With Converse

speaking of animals ...

This Sunday was rainy, and so we got up your time, we stayed in my pajamas until the afternoon, and we are dedicated to our map of Italy. I printed so many fish in the Mediterranean to fill the sea. We chose what we had direct experience on vacation. So: red mullet, swordfish, cod, shrimp ... all that gave us the food of their grandparents in Sicily! :) We have also
jellyfish! Joshua this summer has been touched by a "Pelagia nocticula" that everyone wanted to do a portrait on the map. Dora has also designed a hat with ice cream on his head! : O
On land we have made bears, wild boars and wolves ... which Martin did was ask, but wolves are good guys, right mom?
They all enjoyed and want to make another, but this time Joshua would design a game like "trip to Italy." He loves board games.
I'm glad of this experience, and also quite satisfied with the bulletin board cork that I built on Saturday. It is solid ... having planted a mess of nails on the ribs that I needed to hold together two pieces of plywood ... I saw that I had not planted well and tend to move away! (
due to haste! I should also make a good glue, hold down well with the terminals and let it rest 24 hours ... but I'd like to try it now:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment