Friday, September 24, 2010

I Healed Myself - Herpes

Calendar


In first grade we learned the first numbers. To the summer I needed that Joshua did not forget how to write! He is very good at making accounts, but does not like to write. I decided that it could be challenging to make a calendar. We used up to one month per day.
I drew the table in which to insert the numbers, he had to fill all remember well the names of the days of the week and especially be careful to put one in the right place!
After twelve times the grid by hand in a very crude, even without the use of a ruler miserable place for you ... now two grids are ready to print! :)

The grid in black and white is good not to waste too much printer cartridge, and leaves you free to customize your calendar.
I am posting an example of how it should be compiled. The design is courtesy of my daughter Dora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment