Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pediatrician Accepting Patients Toronto

I create tabs ...


In summer, always looking for something exciting to write and draw, we got to producing cards inspired by the legendary video game Spore. Joshua loves the game, so we invented the paper on which he had to draw weapons, "spare creatures" and stuff like that ... and attach the cards to a variety of information like, this horn's attack value 5, but a defense ... etc ...
My son loves the scores! :) We
cards pasted on the cardboard boxes of cookies to make them more rigid Nipiol ... then we have laminated with adhesive tape. He is quite proud of it and it'll have some photos to be included in the blog!
idea that I gather information on small cards is more fun than writing on a notebook. Let's say that it is subjective, but I want my children to "make" every time they study a little something to be proud of.
I'm just experimenting with a method and in time I will have a better idea in this regard.
These days we are exploring with the planets of the Solar System.
I wanted to create cards that mold on paper Fabriano F4 (as they are more consistent). Joshua ritalglia a planet of your choice, paste it on the card and inserts the data that we want to remember.
These cards can also be used for the study of other topics ... dinosaurs, cities, plants ... I put a checkered
very useful for first-and second-grade children who are still struggling to write without the help of a guideline.
also added to the file on which I have collected images of the planets to be cut for those who had the same passion of Joshua! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment