Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Comparison Between Nike And Reebok

CALIYURI: Spanish translation POETRY "Ginepraia.


Dearest Ana,
thank you for your valuable translation of my poetry "quagmire" .
Felice of your friendship and artistic collaboration that has developed between us.
I embrace you with affection, poet friend.
Antonio.




Ginepraia

El Frío de noviembre que ya me invades me because
sin que en la Esfera Humedo
nitrogen me me resiente and revolts me a bit of weight
accumulated in the year
already here soon I will as usual in this deception
infinite hope
contained in the tangle of feelings
many many many a moon so far but now
so close that both look at each game
as mysterious as beautiful as usual time
indifferent companion of my years
locked in another dedication.
So be it, all I am numb and detached,
also a shame not
restless sleep of my nights and torment of his silences
that stir in my tiredness indifferent.
tangle of feelings in my achievement even
rough sipping that while marginalizing the flow of blood
thorny bushes, the red juice of a wine
my land and sea.


Traduzione di Ana Caliyuri

0 comments:

Post a Comment