Friday, November 19, 2010

How Much Does A Ambulance Weigh

learn the months of the year ... Italy





Yesterday, while walker internet looking for some nice game to ask of St. Nicholas, I've found a nice Eureka Kids magnetic board clock mobile, seasons, months, days of week magnetic, plus many other magnet maps that represent the tasks to be carried out during the week! In essence this is an agenda magnet for kids! Very nice as an idea! Sin is only in English ... I
by magnetic sheets that I wanted to use sooner or later ... and maybe this time I will try to create a slate like for my children ...
Meanwhile, I created very simple card with which to begin to become familiar with the months of the year ...
must be cut individually, even if the files are represented together 2 by 2.
I have yet to test them on my children! :)
place the files for those who want to experiment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment