Sunday, February 20, 2011

Extrene Pelvic Pain 33 Weeks Could I Be Induced?

ANGIOLETTI Emoticons: FORGIVENESS.


Dear Antonio, I submit to you my poetry.

What about your "No"? we are really spirits ultra!
the imperceptible perceptible to us is sometimes!

Angio

Cara Angio, yours is a beautiful poem written with delicate words that come from the heart,
I appreciated very much.
Antonio




Forgiveness

not wake up feeling overwhelmed by the dust of time
not shake my combative nature

I know you miss

But the creature in our time we had designed
perhaps left us a message of love
the task of continuing and forgiveness

It is high time for agreeing
forgiveness
this forgiveness that has long dragged
like a rag

Follow the path then you will be brought before
follow the path and listen
hear this life who has
revealed to us in this time
to be understood

My loneliness
is no longer empty
I have your forgiveness
the anxiety that t'arrecano tribulations
becomes slightly
have my forgiveness

But do not shake my combative nature

November 21, 2007

Angioletta Faccini

0 comments:

Post a Comment