Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free Blueprints For Sand Rail

GOODBYE OLD YEAR, NEW YEAR ARRIVES


Today Ale was reading a story about his book and, as I listened carefully reading it, I thought it might be fun for the blog to greet the years old .......

E 'December 31, it's cold outside and snowing.
year old, soon, will give way to the New Year.
And so "den den den ..." the clock strikes twelve strokes.
"it's midnight, I gotta go" esclasclama the Old Year.
And at the same time "TOC-TOC!".
Open the door. "Hello, I am the New Year."
"How young," thought the old year.
The New Year has blue eyes like the sea.
"Bravo, bravo, I expected!"
exclaims the old year.
"You know you gotta get the exam," he adds
"is used as the dawn of time"
"I'm ready," said the New Year.
"how many days you have to rule?"
"three hundred and sixty"
"And how many weeks?"
"Fifty"
"This month"
"twelve"
"Last question: Do you know the names of the seasons?"
"Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall"
"Bravo, you are promoted!
Hail, good prevails and make people happy."

; Lorenzo Taffarel

BEST WISHES TO ALL THE CHILDREN ..... ADULTS AND CHILDREN !!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment