Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trading Pokemon On Desmume Mac

ME, FOR ME, THE REAL LOVE CRIB!

When I listen to classical music or opera, I am slowly in the chair and close my eyes, and the music makes me get up, drag me, takes me with him supreme in the world of emotions, gives me warm perceptions of a life that is not what we are forced to live. Then recovery lifeblood, I see my world far beyond the human misery and its contradictory feelings. I live a life out of life everyday.
Approaching the feast of Christmas, the celebration of intimacy, reflection. How many childhood memories resurface, I reread admiring the nativity and the shepherds Naples.
But perhaps not everything is like that time, and how I regret that take place in Naples, in the land of traditional nativity scenes, some craftsmen construct shepherds with faces of characters taken from current events in all fields, from policy to the sad news, making it a real insult to the true art presepizia, destroying what little charm it has been the soul masterpiece that is the crib.
is my desire to launch, by my humble blog a heartfelt appeal to the producers of "statues" that have nothing to do with the celebration of Christmas and the nativity scene: Stop, please, which is not limited the crib to a headlong carnival.
seek instead to preserve intact the poem.

Antonio Ragone

0 comments:

Post a Comment