Friday, December 10, 2010

Tiifany Granath Husband

EDOARCO CILLARIO: TRANSLATION OF MY POETRY "washing" IN SERBIAN LANGUAGE.


Dear Antonio, I spotted the beautiful poetry "Laver" ... and I started to buzz in Serbian tradurtela good for you ... I send, I hope you like it, and if you want, you can also post on the blog.

PRANJE (Laver)

Bas if sad, kod nuts, SECAM,
dubokog horizonta, you, na kraju blackberry, ;
bljestaše, kad ga ja promatrah,
Moree, samo za mene, Svetla svoja upaljaše.

The deep secrets of distant days,
windows and a seagull to death izbezumljivih,
more crvenijih sunsets blood and heart
man who, for his life, waves causes,

is, these are my thoughts on this rainy night,
a plentiful rain that falls relentlessly,
muddy earth heaven wash.

And now I remember, u dalekim vremenima,
u zadnjoj ruti umirućeg dana
tmurnog horizonta, you, na kraju blackberry,
krvi koji purpurno plamtijaše or the Smriti.

Translation of Serbian Edward Cillari

Edo Dear, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your undoubtedly excellent translation of my "washing" in Serbian . Antonio Ragone

0 comments:

Post a Comment