Saturday, December 18, 2010

What To Say When Someone Is Having A Baby Muslim



Favor Baptism of my grandson Dumpling

Here! Christmas is almost here ...... not I know if I'm more excited or my children.
The largest is doing chores Christmas in school, little is preparing for his performance in kindergarten: sing the songs of Christmas with a white tunic with little angel, as usual cry like a fountain !!!!!
And I, in view of the Holy day, tell a story within a story:
The term "Nativity" comes from the Latin name "Praesepium" meaning manger stall.
The origin of the crib is linked to the sacred representations of the Middle Ages.
according to tradition, the first reconstruction of the scene evocative of the nativity is attributed to St. Francis, who created a Greccio (province of Rieti) at Christmas 1223.
In 1400, the tradition is found mainly in central and southern Europe.
Naples soon became the center of a real art that has seen the creation of works in wood and terracotta.
The Art of the Nativity is then spread to Spain, Portugal and France.
born around 1500 the popular culture of the Nativity by S. Gaetano Thiene which gave great impetus to the introduction of secondary characters, clothing and according to ancient traditions and customs of the second in which the saint lived.
The birth of "Figuraio", ie, the maker of figurines, takes place under the reign of Charles III.
Every year, since we are small, the ritual of preparation of the Nativity is repeated.
I remember when I was a kid, my mom was a crib in the fireplace ....... it was beautiful!
Today, with my kids, we do it well before Christmas, almost towards the end of November, so we can godercelo for so long (although I find the statues everywhere).

CHICCA OF THE DAY:
Simo "Mom, today it is so cold"

0 comments:

Post a Comment