Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How Can I Make A Model Of Dracula

Rhyme Christmas Nativity




SANTA

I am a very special dad
my name is Santa Claus!

The dress she wears
is a bright red

hat, boots and belt
complement my figure

When I look in the mirror I see the face of
a nice old

I live on the Polo in the snow and teddy
Together with so many gnomes Grassotti

In light of a dim bulb
read the mail until the morning

In the room of surprises
wrapping gifts the first of the month

I have a sleigh and nine reindeer
scio snow load of gifts

not to feel the north wind
I cover everything with the wool scarf

arrival in the city night dark
leave the reindeer for a new adventure

I climb quickly over the roof, then
Sivoli floor in the fireplace:

all is quiet in the house and lights
off peace reigns.

The Christmas tree is bright:
put toys and I walk away Silent

After a treat and a nap
leave the house each child

the morning, wake up all alone
reindeer and on ..... to the Pole!

On the way I greet all:
small, the great, the beautiful and the ugly!

arrival at home with a bit of difficulty breathing,
I lay in bed and sleep for a year.

night I dream of a fairy and special ........
time is past: it is already Christmas!

; ; (Patrizia Nencini)

0 comments:

Post a Comment