Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cervix Soft During Period

FINGER .... NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

Hasdrubal, now almost three years, he sucks his thumb, strictly to the right, with great pleasure!

"Remove your finger from the mouth, love, or I do Bua to the tummy, finger and mouth"

"No, Mom ... my finger is good !!!!"
"He knows Flagola and I like it! Want to taste it?? Is good you know?"

"No thanks .....( but love what I'm saying)! Not suck your thumb !!!!!
" Remove your finger from his mouth and mom will buy a nice car to Cars! "

"You comlpa the teller machine, and I take off my finger off mouth! "

" Look, if this continues, the finger will fall! "

" I plendo glue and fix it, as Handy Manny !!!!"

Meanwhile Milma grandmother comes complete with a machine Cars
"See Mom, Grandma Milma me pleso the teller machine with wissoncap (Winston Cup)"

"Brava grandmother !!!!! (Grrrr Grrr grrrrr) but now remove your finger from your mouth !!!!"

"nooo!! Casss grandmother took him! "
" I want the tire Mattice! (Chewing gum) out of desperation ....

are also willing to give him the chewing gum ....
"ok, however, remove your finger from your mouth! you know love, you do not swallow! "

" Siiiii, I know! do not swallow, you puta! "

shortly after:" Darling, where did you put the gum? "

" in the tummy !!!!!!"

"but as ??!!! I told you that you do not swallow! "

" Yes, but it was too good! "
While we quietly sucks his finger as if nothing had ......

" Well, but we want to do? I obey? "

" Mom, you voio say one thing ... "

" What? "

" I love you so, so ..... the basin? "

" Of course ... love! "

Again won my terrorist !!!!!
NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS .... otherwise you end up like me!


Mama sing you a song, listen:


Old video gold Zecchino

FINGER IN MOUTH

That 's the anti rhyme
finger in his mouth for the most 'children just like you
Fila
the nursery rhyme cute but silly.
Sing lullaby repeat it with me.
was the wax
now there's' more '
not' been there even a pasta
'Peru's even a pear'. Throw the Tiritiri

day, in the evening.
Feel the gatekeeper who goes crying.
this silly song and learn it yourself while you sing the nursery rhyme

not put your finger in your mouth more '. This silly song

learn it too. And while singing the nursery rhyme

your finger in your mouth
not add more! The

not put his finger in her mouth again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment