Saturday, January 22, 2011

How Much Does A Neck Cyst Removal Cost

ANGIOLETTI Emoticons: TRAVEL PAINTING IN THE HEART OF MANY COLORS.


Poetry is in all things, especially in the heart of a painting alternasi feelings.



A Rosy

Rosy, was a girl who took my son with whom he has lived a lot and that was for me ... a daughter!

Let us join hands
as does a daughter
and come and spend time
the abode of all Divine Nature
Olympus is my home
ask and you are given a gift
what your mind wants
refuge in each of my brothers found
will take you to
the presence Gods
call on mother's heart with that silver rays
can fill your being
in the palms of your hands is positive unlimited space of immensity
thousand flavors and colors
by countless gifts and virtues
in your heart the sacred fluid spilling out of Eternity

June 20, 2006


you do a portrait

"I'll give you a picture," was born in a way ... so! right! I was writing an email to this lady, former colleague and dear friend, and a beautiful person, that then is it that I threw myself on my to read my poems and participate in any literary contest.

'll take your smile and your thoughts
abbozzerò them on the canvas and
add the colors of life

take the silver and the modeller
give him the shape of your image
and will make him live

before the canvas
before the sculpture
silvery aura you will see

beautiful and immortal

July 10, 2006


I would be


"I want to be" as of course ... dedicated to me! my perpetual pilgrimage in this life.

I would like to be a musician
and give voice to the slightly melancholy
the sadness, the taste of defeat.

I would like to be a painter and
able to give the colors and shades
all this.
But I just write fairly
and I do not find color
or shades
for this bitter to swallow

... that's why there are
stars
sovereign of all mood!

December 10, 2010

© Angioletta Faccini

0 comments:

Post a Comment