Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dvp-sr200p Region Hack

THE POET IN THE WORLD is laid bare.

The poet puts into their sensibility is laid bare to the world, and every word turns intimate themed issue. There are times that the author of the text almost feel, in a crescendo of color words, all the pain and suffering in their voices, and agitated in this context that he writing is no longer a factor involved, but very universal. Nothing is random in poetry, the sounds, the rhythm of the verse always collaborate with the definition of the meaning. The poet, when he composes a poem, it is always alone with himself, always alone and might then decide to change his work. That's why I have always supported and will support any suggestion that is allowed in poetry, if not comments, positive or negative.

dawn yesterday, I wrote on my agenda:

Because we have already redone day?
still suffer in the light of day?
I want to drink my pain
in quiet obscurity of the night.
I always feel close to death
ready to win, and at the same time
feel the life that keeps me here,
made himself the burden too heavy.
life, let my death make peace.

Antonio Ragone

0 comments:

Post a Comment