Monday, January 10, 2011

Does Herpes Disqualify For Marines

among the Christmas gifts ...



The best gift of all is this very large wooden table which depicts the whole world. It 's a magnetic board, and over the continents can be composed almost "state by state" (some children have joined together). She designs beautiful, rich in details but very clear ... that do not create bad effect that "confusion" of certain maps. As the puzzle pieces are magnetic, you can hang like a picture in the room (already has a string that acts as a handle by which you can hang)! I love it ... I put it in my room instead of that of the children! :)

Dora has instead really enjoyed this box of "Ecoline" ... that is, liquid watercolors by bright colors. The coloring sheets with horses are treated so that it can not smudge! Both she and Joshua had fun mixing colors dosandoli with the pipette provided, and have created some very beautiful shades. If I can I'll post their work. I found these games here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment